Saturday, December 03, 2011

Tripp - Red Leopard Pencil Skirt

 http://www.torrid.com/torrid/Clothing/Bottoms/Skirts//Tripp+-+Red+Leopard+Pencil+Skirt-534575.jsp

I absolutely ADORE this skirt!!!!

I am (or should I say, was) one of those girls that love dresses & skirts but NEVER wear them in public.

However, I have slowly sucked up my hatred of my legs being bared for the world to see (not that anyone is even looking, I'm sure) & I've started wearing skirts a lot. 

Part of my issue, of never wearing skirts in public, was never having cute shoes to wear that complimented my legs & outfit, as well.

I've been slowly revamping my wardrobe, so I have sexy clothes to wear & can feel much more confident about how I look in them. ANYWAY....


I bought this skirt, originally, in a size 14. It fit, but I felt it was WAY too clingy & not in a good way. I'm pretty self-conscious of how I look, so I don't want to have some skin-tight skirt showing off every bump.  I returned the 14 & got a size 16 instead. Fits perfect. Still hugs my sexy curves, but not in that white-trash-muffin-top way that's so popular these days.

You know, just because you can get it on, doesn't mean it fits, nor does it mean you should be seen in public with it on!! LOL

No comments: