Saturday, December 03, 2011

Bloody Mess - Iron Fist

I purchased these heels a while ago.

I ordered a size 11, though i usually wear size 10.
Yikes, these shoes are SO UNCOMFORTABLE!!! They are extremely tight & crampy in the toe box. They are fine if you're sitting down or laying down, or doing anything other than walking/standing. LOL

I haven't even worn them out yet, because I can't wear them around the house for more than 5 minutes before I start cursing them out.

I usually wear them while I'm sitting at my computer desk, surfing the internet. Then my toes go completely numb, after only a few minutes & I have to take them off. :D

They are super cute & sexy, but I don't think I will ever be able to wear them out.

I think they have about a 5" heel & a 1" platform. I don't mind the height of the heel for walking, but since they are closed toe, they put too much pressure on my toes. The toe box actually feels odd, almost like I have my shoes on the wrong feet. So, my poor toes are not too happy in there.

I did try the frozen water trick, hoping to do some minute amount of stretching, so that I could wear these more comfortably, but so far, there has been no relief for the crampy toes. So sad.

There is the possibility that they will just stretch on their own, with more wear. But it's one of those situations where I don't WANT to wear them more than necessary because they hurt so much! LOL My other pair of IF shoes did stretch quite a bit after wearing them, so I suppose there is some ray of hope.

No comments: