Saturday, December 03, 2011

Tripp - Leopard Pencil Skirt

 This is one of my favorite skirts!


I bought this in a 14, but exchanged it for a 16. The 14 fit, but I felt it was just too tight for me to feel comfortable in it. The 16 fits perfect & still hugs my curves & looks super sexy! woo-wooo!!! It helps that I have a super sexy man telling me how hot I look all the time, too! LOL

http://www.torrid.com/torrid/Clothing/Bottoms/Skirts//Tripp+-+Leopard+Pencil+Skirt-557677.jsp
I paired this skirt with these diamond net tights from Avenue
http://www.avenue.com/clothing/Small-Diamond-Net-Tights.aspx?PfId=250810&DeptId=20003&ProductTypeId=1

I ordered these tights in brown and size EE. I always, ALWAYS order the largest size I can find in pantyhose & tights, because they always run so fucking small! Drives me nuts. I'm only 5'7" and can order tights for someone 6' tall & nearly 400lbs and find them to be 8" too short. I mean, seriously, WTF is that about?? I'm a 14/16, and about 220lbs. There's no reason I shouldn't be able to find tights that fit! Especially when I buy plus size tights in some ginormous size, and they look like they'd barely fit some anorexic 8 year old. Anyway, these diamond net tights fit really well. I always have excellent luck with fish net & similar nets. They have a lot of stretch, so are super comfortable & fit well. I still find i'm yanking them up every now & again, but seems my hosiery always likes to migrate towards my ankles ;) LMAO

No comments: